martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

"Polvorones" recipe - Spanish typical shortbreads




















This time, I have decided to draw all directly with the graphic tablet. I guess that after trying different methods I will choose the the one that fits me better.

I chose this recipe because Christmas is coming and if there is something that I miss, they are the "polvorones", typical shortbreads from Spain.




They can have different shapes and different ingredients like almonds, chocolate, coconut or sesam. 

I chose the basic recipe and from it we can add always more ingredients, keeping in mind that we would need a little bit more of shortening in this case.


This recipe is 100% vegetal. Instead of using fat or lard, I cooked with vegetal lard, very easy to find everywhere.
Yum!




Merry Chrissy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario